9:18 PM

OOh it feels good to freebie hunt

Nothing gives me the rush of an utterly fabulous freebie, even if its only found stalking lucky chairs. *giggle*. Earlier in the day I stopped procrastinating and joined the Ch'know group. First off these are probably the nicest, friendliest ladies and gents I've met yet in SL.  Alicia is very generous and has made several gifts for group members. They aren't thousand linden items but they are funny and drool worthy none the less.

Here is my favorite


After a hard day of freebie hunting nothing is better than chilling out in a inflate-a-pool with tequila and tunes. Me likey!


Later in the day I moved to Tesla for some chair stalking. So far I have nabbed Mary Jane's, two sunglasses including this fabulous pair:
The gorgeous simple pearl earrings are a freebie from Eloane. She is so generous, her items are often found in the Ohana Isle Freebie hunts (held each month) and they are almost always among the spoils that remain in my rotation. The hair is a freebie from ETD. Though they can not be seen in the photo, I am wearing pjs from NyteNDay (90L$) and shoes from She's' So Unusual (50L$). The only thing I'm wearing in any of the photos that was not free is the skin a whooping 1200L$ from Chai Skins. Lord rescue me from my weakness for that store!

Even with the skin splurge I think I have once again proven that with a little effort, every woman can look fabulous in SL for pennies.

See you on the hunt.

0 comments: