1:25 PM

Pardon the abscense

I've been a bit disheartened as of late. As many a freebie hunter will tell you, this has been a busy season. There have been several fabulous hunts, the most ambitious in scope was the Gride Wide Valentine/Anti-Valentine hunt. Two days ago, as I was wrapping up a week of very enjoyable hunting, I begane to have SL problems. I had to log out twice before it resolved, but when I signed back in I notices that some of my items were missing.

Specifically the entire folder containing the fruits of my hunting had poofed into thin air. I can only Its been two days and the file (containing several hundred items) has not returned. Now I have a particular way of looking at my inventory. After a hunt I try on everything. If I can't mod it, it doesn't look good, its is no transfer (so unsuitable as a gift to a friend), or in general just isn't something I'd wear it gets trashed. Now that I have a blog I'd also been seperating items which I would not likely wear (such as a gorgeously done tatoo set) but that warrented blogging just for the sake of exposing quality. Undoubtedly quite a few of the items in that folder were not going to be kept in my inventory, but a majority of them were to stay with me. In fact I was tickled pink by the quality of the loot I found on the last couple of hunts. Particularly the Grid Wide hunt.

I was able to recover a few items just by rehunting. But saddly, it was not to be for the grid wide hunt. So rip items from the grid wide hunt, I hardly knew thee


-A wonderfully punky outfit from Reaction Girl. I adored you so.
-a pair of black heart pattern mules that had already become my new favoite shoe.
-The breath taking abode gifted so generously by Elite Designs. I'm weeping with regret.
-assort dresses and pjs that i was delighted with. I was already planning on seeking permission to use them as examples of quality freebies in my classes. But alas, that shall never be.
-And all the skins and all the jewelry, hair, socks and gorgeous things I shall now never know. May flights of angels wing you to your rest.

*sniffles* I'm still not over the loss yet.

0 comments: