7:43 AM

Meme Stolen from Alicia

yes I'm still here, yes I'm still hunting. And I've mostly gotten over the loss of two weeks work. There was a bit of upheaval in my second life business and I needed to devote my attentions to that, so this weekeneds hunts were more or less nonexistent.

In place of delectable fashions I present you with...a meme!

1. Do you remember the first person who helped you in SL, and are you still in contact with that person?

Yes I remember him, but we do not keep in touch that often anymore.

2. Do you stick around in SL for business, or for the people?

Not a fair question because I do not yet run an SL business. Now if the question was between people and activities I'd say its 70-30 in favor of people. I adore my sisters and probably would not stay if not for them,  but activities help keep me anchored too.

3. Who is the most positive influence in your SL?
Probably Maj. She always has a wonderful sense of humor and she got me into freebie hunting.

4. Is there someone who makes you roll your eyes and groan when they IM you or if you run into them somewhere?
Not really.

5. Is there someone in your SL that makes you smile whenever you notice their name on your friends list, even if they're not online?
Definetly my sister Maj.

6. Do you let people map you? Do others let you map them?
All of my sisters can map me and be mapped by me. My teacher and building partner can also find me and be found by me.

7. If we found out tomorrow that SL was closing, do you think you'd still remain in contact with your friends?
Not all, but I'd try to remain in contact with alot of people.

1 comments:

Maj Demonia said...

I -just- read that.... Awwww..... much love for you sis. And i miss you!! So much has changed over the past few months. I think things are going really well. *hug*