10:41 PM

Causality as a function of SL

There is one constant in Second life, whether in persuit of skills, a fabulous clothes, or baser desires, if you engage in a particular activity often enough you'll start to see the same people over and over again. Just as true, but not always as evident, is if you are freebie hunters...you'll likely bring some of the same sims to a screaching halt.


And yes that was my poor attempt and a profound inaugural post. Yes I am perfectly aware that it left much to be desired. ...let's try this again.

I'm Violeta, V for short. Herein are the tales of a zany girl just trying to find her place in the life we call Second and look fabulous while doing it. I have many interests and they will pop up over and over again in my writtings. Along the way we'll talk some fashion, maybe some events and oh yeah, hunt some freebies.

0 comments: