9:09 PM

Rejuvination

I have been busy busy busy this week. I've been on vacay in RL but somehow have managed to squeeze in meetings of all kinds, a new SL job, loads of Photoshop practice, and of course Hump day with the lovely ladies of Ch'know.

I've said it before but it does bear repeating, they are possibly the nicest ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting in my SL (F list as it is :-P).

This week's theme? Medical/Hospital.



What do you think? Did I look the part.


Of course with all the work I've been doing taking time out to shop and dance has taken its toll on me. I tried to do some rather simple calculation of lindens and ended up looking like this...

V should probably take a rest soon...

1 comments:

Bon Berman said...

Hey Violeta, I hope your eyes didn't stay that way. lol. My mom always said they would. :P

Hope you had fun at the party!