10:02 AM

Broken!

Broken!

I think my slashion sense is either broken or has become a bit too discriminating. The blogs and feeds have been afire this past week about a slammin mini dress. Against my better judgement (after all I am an internationally ignored cheaponista and be that besides, am supposed to be saving my linden) to have a peak.

As one might expect from a garment reviewed ad nauseum, its fabulous. To a point. The price tag hovers around the 300L$ mark for each color, with nary a fatpack in sight. As I said, it is fabulous, but its coverage makes me sure of one thing...anyone who fancies themselve a hipster, trendsetter, of fashionista now has at least one color burning in their inventories.

Add to that the fact that the dress is far shorter than anything I would normally wear and its usefulness as a member in good standing of my personal wardrobe hits rock bottom. So even though it was fabulous, popular and generally seemed to be well made, I didn't by the mini dress.

Yup...I'm broken.

0 comments: